Thread: wet on land and in the water

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

wet on land and in the water

Raining hake and halibut today! Getting rangy at home so I grabbed the F3P and the Seahunter Mk11. Took a clear Glad Garbage to wrap the F3P as I practice safe detecting. Wasn't long before this kid in the school playground was full of mud with a pocket full of coins adding up to a nifty quota. Dragged my sorry dirty butt into the nearest Tim Horton's washroom and donned the 3/4 orca suit for some aquatic pleasure. Man it was cold even with the suit on and no family jewels could be found! Did hit a few "warm under currents" in my lower ex termites along with a spill off over $5. Not hard to tell what came from where.
    Shrivelled and tired I called it quits after the 2nd lake. Quota plus 13 (including Yank wheaties from 1944 and 1945) @ $12.50

Of course the sun came out after I got home!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

I enjoy your stories of your misadventures. And as always, am dismayed at the number of coins you find.
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.