Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brrrrr. hunt with Del and John M.

Re: Brrrrr. hunt with Del and John M.

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Not a problem Dave, but that's a cane you are swinging.... WAKE UP DAVE rofl
    quit pickin on my coppa cane!!!
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW
    2019-5 coppers
    click to see my photo album

thanks all for the comments

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVYMETALNUT View Post
    WOW holy crap ya did good. awesome stuff.c'mon man ya gotta put this much pressure on me this early in the game? :-\
    i gotta find a partner that can brave the elements now
    nice stuff and congrats!
    and i think you are the king of the designed and unusual buttons thumbsup01
    hey that gold button George found looks like the one you just found Dave , ya got to watch out for George he likes to copy people you know ( you find a cool gold button , he has to find one . i find a nova constellatio coin he has to find one ) i think it makes him feel better about himself a need to fit in if you will lol lol

as far as braving the elements the cold wasn't that bad the detector and i were bundled up pretty good and it had no issues at all
    the ground is in most areas still soft as warm butter , Dave. the biggest problem is the FRUD ( Frozen Mud) the damp wet dirt sticks to the end of your relic shovel blade and quickley freezes and then its like digging with a baseball bat :bangahead01: lol lol but we had a good time

"Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    thanks all for the comments

hey that gold button George found looks like the one you just found Dave , ya got to watch out for George he likes to copy people you know ( you find a cool gold button , he has to find one . i find a nova constellatio coin he has to find one ) i think it makes him feel better about himself a need to fit in if you will lol lol

as far as braving the elements the cold wasn't that bad the detector and i were bundled up pretty good and it had no issues at all
    the ground is in most areas still soft as warm butter , Dave. the biggest problem is the FRUD ( Frozen Mud) the damp wet dirt sticks to the end of your relic shovel blade and quickley freezes and then its like digging with a baseball bat :bangahead01: lol lol but we had a good time
    george you copy cat be a leader not a follower ok?
    yeah i got the perfect FRUD remover patented......a good whack against the nearest tree does the job thumbsup01

today I is gonna take sniffy to the sites that smiley couldn't weather the other day rofl gotta be some more coppers around that need a nice n warm cozy home

and what's this about him losing his back pack?
    you can dress this boy up but ya can't take him anywhere huh dan? i suppose all his finds were in the back back too rofl
    Dan the next time you guys go hunting do me a favor...ya know like when you were in kindegarten you had your name tag pinned to your chest?

I think ya better pin one on G's chest. my name is George i live in springfield mass.if found please return home.
    Cuz ya know the way he wanders?? just a matter of time now before he loses himself. God and us know he has lost everything else thus far
    j/k kiddin G we love ya man
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW
    2019-5 coppers
    click to see my photo album

Veteran Member

Wow, some pretty nice buttons and coppers there thumbsup01
    Oldest: 1755 Spanish silver; 1800 half dime | 1842 seated half | 1857 seated quarter | 516 silver coins in 2011!