Thread: 6 detectors mailed to Garrett

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

6 detectors mailed to Garrett

From the land of the Bluenose....finally got them sent as they were in the box for a few months. Cost me a whooping $113 plus $20 for insurance. Of course that is cheap compared to the cost of adopting Donna May. Otto now has a sister!
    Buick Century fulled loaded with a mere 17,000 kms. We had our strike vote and 91% in favour of walking out. Should be interesting times at work but must say I'm proud to be the vp of our local which has shown solidartiy for the executives direction in negotiations! <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: 6 detectors mailed to Garrett

I know how your feeling Les I had to send my E-Trac in last year for repairs. As of today my Gray Ghosts are on their way home for repairs now too :-\ Its kind of a mixed feeling.... :-\
    On one hand your sad because they're out of your sight
    But glad they're on their way to being healthy again
    And when they get back home with a clean bill of heath..... you'll be like.... <: happydance02....... lol
    In the mean time, it looks like there's plenty of shoveling to do lol
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Leslie, Why are all 6 being sent back ?
    MXT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, 5.3 & and 950 coils, Sun Ray Pro Gold HP, Excalibur , 1000 coil, 2, Whites Dual Field PIs, Sovereign GT

Oldest Silver: 17?2 Half Reale

Oldest Coins: 1723 Halfpenny ,1729- ? KG 2rd Half Penny, 1786 Connecticut Copper, 1787 Fugio.

11@ 1807,8 Reale Counterfeit Cache

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Good luck with your repairs. They will all be home safe and sound just in time for another season of hunting.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber