Thread: Indiana

Hybrid View

Welcome to the forum! We are glad you joined us.

I appreciate your candid comments about the registration process. I’m not sure why it took so many attempts for you to register. To prevent scammers from registering, each new registration has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator and sometimes it takes a while for us to get to it. Sorry about that. From now on I will try to make sure everyone receives a confirmation email when their registration has been approved.
    Last edited by Tony Two-Cent; 01-06-2022 at 08:19 AM.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 420 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 125 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 406 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 90 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Welcome to the forum! We are glad you joined us.

I appreciate your candid comments about the registration process. I’m not sure why it took so many attempts for you to register. To prevent scammers from registering, each new registration has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator and sometimes it takes a while for us to get to it. Sorry about that. From now on I will try to make sure everyone receives a confirmation email when their registration has been approved.
    Tony, most of the issue was with the picture you have to to ID the letters. If you get it wrong, then you try again, and it resets you passwords so you type them again, then it resets that you have excepted the "rules" at the bottom. And if you forget one part, you are back to square one.
    I'm not saying you change anything, but I can't help but think it keeps some folks away...
    Garrett ACE 250 and ACE 400