Hi folks and hope all is well with you. Well, today was the only day I could hunt in between work, home chores and the weather being absolutely terrible up here. All the snow is long gone in the valley, but I've run into one of those streaks where all the nice days fall on the ones I'm working, while the terrible, rainy days are when I'm off. Anyway, it's raining once again up here as I type, but I was able to get in about 5 hours of hunting in this morning through early afternoon at a new permission site I landed recently. The 1812 house still awaits, but I'm reserving that for a sunny day off - whenever that finally occurs. Targets were slow but steady and included 12 flat buttons, a few buckles, thimble, and another nearly identical clock or cabinet skeleton key - just like the one I found last week. How strange! The broken silver plated item at right at about 3 o'clock I believe is a turn of the century suspender clip. The two coins were a decent 1900 Indian, and my wonderful find of the day - a 1900-O Barber Half Dollar! The only bittersweet thing is I seem to have nicked it pretty decently on the reverse. Ugh. Looking at the coin book, if it weren't for my nick the coin in it's condition (I estimate Fine to low-end VF) might fetch a few bucks (not that I sell anything). Anyway, thanks for looking and HH!

John

Name:  wideshot1.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  36.1 KBName:  buttons.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  27.8 KBName:  button2.jpg
Size:  38.1 KBName:  skeleton_key.jpg
Size:  30.8 KBName:  IH_obverse.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  41.1 KBName:  IH_reverse.jpg