Thread: Patience Grasshopper!

Hybrid View

If I had listened to my own advice and ventured back into that area after going through it once on the stacked stone side I may have found that one two But I'm glad you stuck it out and grabbed that one Donnie , Like Jeff said many go over these and think they are more modern junk because they are so shallow sounding (like a can) or they over load a machine again the person thinks it is big junk . You're the patience King and earned that reward ! I see you giving me a run for buckles this year !

DAN
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    If I had listened to my own advice and ventured back into that area after going through it once on the stacked stone side I may have found that one two But I'm glad you stuck it out and grabbed that one Donnie , Like Jeff said many go over these and think they are more modern junk because they are so shallow sounding (like a can) or they over load a machine again the person thinks it is big junk . You're the patience King and earned that reward ! I see you giving me a run for buckles this year !

DAN

Grasshopper learned valuable lesson last year not digging overload signals. Grasshopper watched Master dig nice shoe buckle on target Grasshopper passed by.
    XP Deus