Thread: Angels etrac program

Hybrid View

The first thing I did when I got my E-Trac was to document all of Angel's settings and save the mode, and Pattern files. I have experimented with all kinds of patterns, and settings but always come back to His settings, and pattern. works great, and it can get noisy but the reward is new finds in well hunted locations.

Here are the details on why he chooses these settings, and all his settings are highlighted in blue on the chart provided...

http://www.americandetectorist.com/f...s-And-Programs

Here is a photo of his Pattern...

Here is The Mode and Pattern files for Angel's Etrac program...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CyberSage; 04-12-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSage View Post
    The first thing I did when I got my E-Trac was to document all of Angel's settings and save the mode, and Pattern files. I have experimented with all kinds of patterns, and settings but always come back to His settings, and pattern. works great, and it can get noisy but the reward is new finds in well hunted locations.
    Jack to the rescue!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 420 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 125 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 406 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 90 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Jack to the rescue!
    Thank you Tony. It's been a long time since I "rescued" anything...
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer