Bucknut

Location
SE Michigan

Signature

Detectors I use: Minelab Equinox 900 & Manticore
Favorite finds I have made:
1,000+ silver coins
100+ pcs of 1700's Trade Era Silver
Copper Culture Indian Artifacts
125+ War of 1812 Era buttons and relics
My wife
(probably should have started with that one)

Followers

Trophies

  1. 10

    I like it a lot

    Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

    Somebody likes you

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 20

    Addicted

    1,000 messages? Impressive!
  4. 10

    Can't stop!

    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 5

    Keeps coming back

    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

    First message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Forum statistics

Threads
23,670
Messages
238,607
Members
3,848
Latest member
Heering80
Back
Top