del's latest activity

  • del
    This is another excellent digging tool. It is very robust and ruggedly built, though not suitable for bone-dry, hard ground. I have been...
  • del
    del replied to the thread Hi from Arthur.
    Welcome Arthur , what relics are your favorite ? Dan
  • del
    del reacted to Arthur Drake's post in the thread Hi from Arthur with Like Like.
    Hello, I'm Arthur. I'm new to metal detecting and this forum. I'm looking forward to finding cool relics and making new friends here!
  • del
    del replied to the thread Hello all!.
    Welcome to the forum , what do you have for a detector and what kind of places interest you to search ? Dan
  • del
    del reacted to Smith Ryder's post in the thread Hello all! with Like Like.
    Hey everyone, Smith here. I've just joined the forum to learn more about the hobby and talk with others who enjoy it. Glad to be here!
  • del
    del reacted to Mr314's post in the thread new here with Like Like.
    Sorry if i’m posting in the wrong area, but i came into gold by inheritance . it was from my grandpa in the 1950s-1999s some were added...
  • del
    del posted a comment on the album del's good stuff.
    I appreciate the kind words Vito
  • del
    del reacted to Vito's comment on album del's good stuff with Like Like.
    WOW. Those are some great finds for sure. And a great album. Thanks for sharing, @del .
  • del
    another button back mark link https://civilwartalk.com/attachments/button-backmark-information-pdf.460734/
  • del
    del replied to the thread New from Italy.
    Welcome to the forum , I bet most here would love to see what you have found in Italy . Dan
  • del
    del reacted to bluemask's post in the thread New from Italy with Like Like.
    Hi everyone, I've been a detectorist for over 20 years, writing from Italy. I'm passionate about Whites, Tesoro, and Minelab metal...
  • del
    del reacted to Tony Two-Cent's post in the thread Fisher F5 with Like Like.
    Thanks for the useful information. Since this forum no longer has sponsors or advertisers I think it would be perfectly fine to name...
  • del
    del replied to the thread nokta legend 2.
    Hey Digger 419 , I'm not very familiar the Nokta brands but I keep hearing good things about them. I wish you the best and please keep...
  • del
    The silver with the British crown crest is an incredible find and still in amazing shape for its age , the seat quarter is also quite...
  • del
    del replied to the thread Some recent ,decent finds.
    I would of been pushing that fob button like crazy in the neighborhood to see which Porsche i just took ownership of :LOL: congrats...

Forum statistics

Threads
23,669
Messages
238,606
Members
3,848
Latest member
Heering80
Back
Top