Search results

  1. Brass buckle, 1700s

    Brass buckle, 1700s

  2. Brass buckle, 1600s

    Brass buckle, 1600s

  3. Medieval iron flint striker

    Medieval iron flint striker

  4. 1881 Schilling

    1881 Schilling

    This large silver coin was found in the last hole, on the last day, of my England trip!! A true bucket lister, for sure!
  5. Roman bronze and enamel leather mount, 3rd century A.D.

    Roman bronze and enamel leather mount, 3rd century A.D.

    This amazing relic was under a HUGE root and took me over 20 minutes to dig out. I was being very careful and slow so as not to ding it! I thought it might be something really good.
  6. Galloping horse tombac buttons

    Galloping horse tombac buttons

    My absolute favorite button to find!
  7. Silver thimble 1700s

    Silver thimble 1700s

    This is only the second silver thimble I have dug. I found this one in England.
  8. 1842 3 Kreuzer

    1842 3 Kreuzer

  9. 1834 3 Kreuzer

    1834 3 Kreuzer

  10. 1560 Rotweil Kreuzer

    1560 Rotweil Kreuzer

    This silver hammered coin hails from the Kingdom of Rotweil (yes, same as the famous dog breed) and was struck in 1560.
  11. 1525 Dagger

    1525 Dagger

  12. 1500s Strasbourg Kreuzer

    1500s Strasbourg Kreuzer

    This hammered silver coin was struck sometime in the 1500s in Strasbourg, France. The Fleur de Lis had been a symbol of Strasbourg for hundreds of years and would eventually become the symbol for all of France!
  13. Full Metal Digger

    Here again

    Hallo Dave, Yes, I remember you very well! I hope you are doing well. I am hoping to come to Germany again in April/May. It is my favorite country after all!
  14. Full Metal Digger

    Deathbed confession

    Welcome to the forum! I wish you luck in your endeavors. Your relative, was he called JTGold by any chance?
  15. Battle Axe 9th to 10th centuries

    Battle Axe 9th to 10th centuries

  16. Battle Axe 9th to 10th centuries

    Battle Axe 9th to 10th centuries

  17. Medieval debarking tools

    Medieval debarking tools

    Used to remove bark from trees after felling
  18. Battle Axe 9th to 10th centuries

    Battle Axe 9th to 10th centuries

    Battle Axe 9th to 10th centuries
  19. Full Metal Digger

    got out with the deus 2 last week

    Awesome find Del! I'm glad you were able to get out and do some swinging despite the heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
23,669
Messages
238,606
Members
3,848
Latest member
Heering80
Back
Top