Thread: Awesome customer service

Awesome customer service

I took the battery out of my V3 (not supposed to leave it long term) and put it in the charger. The charge light would not light up. I put it back in the V3 and turned it on.. still had 9.3 volts. Checked the second battery, no problem, charging light lit right up. I called White's customer service, described the problem, and without even any questions, they took my name and address and said we are mailing you a new one. WOW!!!!!! I knew they were good, but this is awesome. Thank you White's Electronics. RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector

Re: Awesome customer service

You have to admire and appreciate that kind of attentive and quick response from their customer service department. It means a great deal.

yup their service is the best in the business , i had to finnally send my Dfx in earlier this year ( its about 5 or 6 years old and no longer under warranty) they fixed it up great with no charge to me , and it runs phenominally good now .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

I have heard nothing but good things about White's customer service. And it pays off, just like now, through word of mouth from their customers
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Whites has always had great customer service. It's rare to find a company with an excellent product AND customer care.
    Minelab E-Trac, Sunray X-1 probe
    White's SM2
    White's SM PI pro

Check out my treasure hunting videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSilverFiend

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Si...03270629825473

http://www.thesilverfiend.com

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

yo R

From the land of the Bluenose.....well sir it doesn't get any better then that.
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

I have had Whites machines for years and I have to say that I have never seen any company that has the type of service that they do! Whites service is A-1