Recent content by Tony Two-Cent

  1. Tony Two-Cent

    Any ideas? Aluminum Mickey Mouse doohickey

    That's definitely it! Except mine is the Mickey Mouse version. At least I know what it is now. I wish I could narrow down its age. Thanks a million!
  2. Tony Two-Cent

    Any ideas? Aluminum Mickey Mouse doohickey

    I have been going through some of my finds from decades past and came across this strange object. It is made out of aluminum and has Mickey Mouse on it and W.D.P. (Walt Disney Productions) Google Lens suggests that it is might be a tube squeezer or roller for rolling up tubes of toothpaste...
  3. Tony Two-Cent

    TNET Issues

    I just tried it. I could log in with no problems.
  4. Tony Two-Cent

    Sweet silver

    Beautiful Merc! Congratulations! Is the date 1919-S?
  5. Tony Two-Cent

    Fisher F5

    Thanks for the useful information. Since this forum no longer has sponsors or advertisers I think it would be perfectly fine to name the dealer.
  6. Tony Two-Cent

    Amazing Copper Culture Indian Artifacts

    p.s. That War of 1812 that I won in one of your contests still holds a proud place in my collection, Jared! It's a beauty!
  7. Tony Two-Cent

    Amazing Copper Culture Indian Artifacts

    This is a mic drop post! That site has been a gold mine for you! It seems you find spectacular relics every time you go back. So much incredible history! The trade silver is especially eye-catching. Simply amazing! 👍
  8. Tony Two-Cent

    Silvers so far for 2026

    Impressive! That is a nice pile of silver and the year is only half over. My silver count has gone down significantly in recent years. I have found exactly two silver coins so far this year, a Merc and a Washington.
  9. Tony Two-Cent

    It's Been a While

    That's an amazing find, Don! Congrats! They are rarely found with a metal detector because they produce such a low signal. Still on my bucket list!
  10. Tony Two-Cent

    Is anyone selling a White's Digmaster hand digger?

    I had always been a Lesche user until my brother bought me a White's DigMaster for Christmas several years ago. It has held up WAY better than the Lesche diggers ever did! Best of luck with your search!
  11. Tony Two-Cent

    TNET Issues

    I just tried to log in and didn't have any trouble at all, but of course I am not in CT.
  12. Tony Two-Cent

    just joined...

    Welcome, locator! We're glad you joined us! (y)
  13. Tony Two-Cent

    Unusual insect

    Very cool White-lined Sphinx moth! They are big moths that behave like a hummingbird. I saw one flying around our flowers a few years ago.
  14. Tony Two-Cent

    First copper of the year

    Congrats on the Liberty Cap, Dan! It's a coin that we can scarcely dream of finding here in the Midwest.
  15. Tony Two-Cent

    First coin of the year

    I am envious! A Trime is one coin that has eluded me. They sure are tiny. Congrats on the old coin and the Colonial cufflinks, Dan!

Forum statistics

Threads
23,669
Messages
238,606
Members
3,848
Latest member
Heering80
Back
Top