Search results

  1. del

    Is anyone selling a White's Digmaster hand digger?

    I have not seen one of these in years ...
  2. del

    Gitterdug

    Welcome to the forum Dennis , impressive introduction and I bet you have some great treasure hunting stories . Dan
  3. del

    What is the absolute best and most durable water finds bag/pouch from your experience?

    Have you thought about modifying a workman's tool belt , some are made of heavy weight cordura or even leather pouches. If you someone who sews you could even have one designed to your specifications .
  4. del

    sweet rosette and 2 more coppers

    I'm sure you have a ton of them Todd , get to counting ... Thanks It took me around a bit more than 25 years to do it ( nearly 30 to 40 coppers a year on average) , i think my longest dry spell was about 8 or 9 months without one (that can sure test you mentally , especially when your detecting...
  5. del

    First coin of the year

    I would happily join you Jeff
  6. del

    sweet rosette and 2 more coppers

    Its been a while since i found one of these and it cleaned up nicely , Rang up very high on the Deus II but i could tell it wasn't going to be a copper but i was just as happy with it . The finds were scarce but I squeaked out a couple of thimbles and a KGII (bent up) and a matron head ...
  7. del

    Rod Paul. Beginner.

    Hello and welcome to the forum , where would you be using this detector most and what are you specifically looking to find ? I ask because some metal detectors are better on the wet beaches , some are better to handle heavy mineralized soils than others for certain areas of the country . Most...
  8. del

    First coin of the year

    I'm working up my stamina for those enormously large UK fields full of staters
  9. del

    Living Big in the UK

    the awesomeness doesn't get much better Todd ....
  10. del

    TNET Issues

    i've not had any issues when i got on over there but i'll be honest i rarely go on there or Friendly forum
  11. del

    just joined...

    Hello and glad you decided to join us here , where you from and feel free to show us some of your proudest finds Locator . Dan
  12. del

    Unusual insect

    they are pretty elusive creatures , I've lived in Connecticut since 1991 and I've only seen 3
  13. del

    Unusual insect

    I use to catch some of those as a kid they were huge but my favorite that you don't see often is the Luna moth
  14. del

    First copper of the year

    Most definitely Roger , Thanks A good omen sounds very nice Jeff , you might have to show a tutorial on this burnish method you speak of ? Tony , this site has all the tells of it being in this prime timeline and the reason I wanted to go back before the ferns sprout up.
  15. del

    First coin of the year

    CT , these were minted specifically for postage for a dozen of years so they could be found almost anywhere , don't give up hope ! Thanks Roger it was a great surprise for sure . I would welcome "da Illinoise/ Wisconsin boys" out this way anytime
  16. del

    Ye Olde Relic Hunter's Resource Guide

    https://civilwartalk.com/attachments/button-backmark-information-pdf.460734/ https://mail.familytreebank.com/metaldetectingdatabase/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Whitehead.pdf
  17. del

    First copper of the year

    Dave , its a 1795 the last picture is a bit pixelated from being too blown up . I'm undecisive on my next move .. leave it or try to smooth out the roughness a bit . Thanks
  18. del

    First copper of the year

    was out yesterday and picked up this under a small hollow log in an area we found all the buttons last Sunday .... After an initial cleaning and also found a few more buttons and stuff... the weather is near perfect , the foliage is bare minimum .... get out there ! Dan
  19. del

    Predatortools - Model 76 Intrepid

    keep them sharp and they will last for a decade or more
  20. del

    First coin of the year

    Tony , it was hard to miss on the Deus II but it was tough to locate once it was out of the hole with my pinpointer . lol

Forum statistics

Threads
23,669
Messages
238,606
Members
3,848
Latest member
Heering80
Back
Top