Search results

  1. del

    Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving

    American Detectorist would like to send out a very special thanks and warmest wishes to all of our family here this Thanksgiving holiday !
  2. del

    God Bless the soldier

    We honor all our Veterans on this day `!
  3. del

    Calabash Digger

    This man has put in thousands of hours to helped so many in this hobby with various detector videos including Minelabs , Deus and Nokta detectors about trouble shooting , understanding settings and general detecting , you name it . His video here Calabash Digger Goodbye to Youtube. Pitfalls of...
  4. del

    It's Turkey Day!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Ron
  5. del

    Happy 14th Birthday to American Detectorist!

    Tony's sentiments are spot on , American Detectorist wouldn't of lasted this long without some very dedicated and close people who not only come here to share their finds ,time but bits of their life and story with us as well . Thank you !
  6. del

    Speechhless about what I found!

    well there were carbines during the Revolutionary war but I believe they were still a bit longer than what you've got , I think its a pistol barrel (unless it was cut to shorten) but most 13 inch barrels are uncommon . the one i found a few years ago was in the neighborhood of 11 to 13 inches...
  7. del

    Life getting busier?

    Its nice to hear what some are up too lately . Chris congrats on the new Job from me as well . As Jeff has mentioned its been a pretty wet summer with some fierce heat and humidity thrown in , I have been taking the summers off from the woods for a few years now for those very reasons , too much...
  8. del

    Sunday 6/4 - 2 More Coppers!

    Roger the 1778 is actually a Machin Mills contemporary counterfeit (Vlack 12-78B) , nice find and congrats Dan
  9. del

    Big silver!

    What a beautiful half , Donnie :lol::lol: , get well so we can get out again and I agree with Dave ( the guy in the middle does look shady )
  10. del

    Happy holidays!

    ​Merry Christmas
  11. del

    More Finds and Help With ID?

    yest Tony it looks similar to a trigger guard to a Pennsylvania or Kentucky long rifle , broken of course congrats !
  12. del

    Deep HC question

    mine is the XY screen , a lot of iron (especially the deep chunky ones) can sound great but the most often splay or fragment on the xy screen but i'm biased because i like digging deep big iron
  13. del

    Happy 13th Birthday, American Detectorist!

    Its doesn't seem that long ago .... I wish we still had everyone who started out on this forum as many now have moved on but some have remained and I'm thankful for that and the "new" ones who have recently found their way here . I hope you never change or grow up Dave and remember .....
  14. del

    Park again surprises

    and I appreciate the picture :thumbsup01:
  15. del

    Best Site Ever

    Finding an unhit or very lightly hit cellar hole sites is very challenging but I've been fortunate to find a few . One such site was hit by us on a few occasions , usually on the way home from other opportunities that were further away that we felt had more goodies . The site in question seemed...
  16. del

    Your Collection

    You gentlemen know you can donate those finds right here
  17. del

    Park program in colonial iron

  18. del

    D2 Maiden Voyage IMPRESSIVE !

    Which one ?
  19. del

    Digging Hole Worms of the past

    now you've done it ! The "longhorn beetle" was really a disguised micro surveillance drone , expect the black SUV'S and guys in suits to show up soon !:lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
23,669
Messages
238,606
Members
3,848
Latest member
Heering80
Back
Top