Latest activity

  • del
    del reacted to Tony Two-Cent's post in the thread Fisher F5 with Like Like.
    Thanks for the useful information. Since this forum no longer has sponsors or advertisers I think it would be perfectly fine to name...
  • Tony Two-Cent
    Tony Two-Cent replied to the thread Fisher F5.
    Thanks for the useful information. Since this forum no longer has sponsors or advertisers I think it would be perfectly fine to name...
  • Cheap Thrills
    Fisher is currently discontinuing the F5. The technology is over 15 years old, but it was way ahead of its time. I added one to my...
  • del
    del replied to the thread nokta legend 2.
    Hey Digger 419 , I'm not very familiar the Nokta brands but I keep hearing good things about them. I wish you the best and please keep...
  • D
    Hello there folks Digger419 here. I recently bought a new nokta legend 2, haven't recieved it yet, should be tomorrow. Any reviews...
  • Cheap Thrills
    Cheap Thrills replied to the thread Some recent ,decent finds.
    Thanks, Del! Here’s a nice find from a couple of days ago. A gold Saint Christopher‘s medal that’s about the size of a half dime . I...
    • IMG_0277.jpeg
    • IMG_0276.jpeg
  • Cheap Thrills
    Cheap Thrills reacted to del's post in the thread Some recent ,decent finds with Haha Haha.
    I would of been pushing that fob button like crazy in the neighborhood to see which Porsche i just took ownership of :LOL: congrats...

Forum statistics

Threads
23,671
Messages
238,611
Members
3,849
Latest member
void
Back
Top