Recent content by Arthur Drake

  1. A

    Gold and silver!

    Great finds! Nice mix of silver and gold, and that cross is a cool piece even if the testing is a bit tricky. Congrats!
  2. A

    Nasty site gives up a copper

    Wow, what a great hunt! Pulling that 1827 Matron Head out of that tangled mess after 12 years of hitting the site is impressive. Congrats on the awesome saves!
  3. A

    New to the forum...

    Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got a solid decade of experience under your belt. Looking forward to seeing your posts!
  4. A

    Hi from Arthur

    Thanks for the warm welcome! Feels good to be here. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and sharing some finds along the way. Happy hunting!
  5. A

    Predatortools - Model 76 Intrepid

    I am pretty new to this hobby myself, so I can't give expert advice, but it looks like a great upgrade from the basic ones. Hope you enjoy it and find lots of good stuff!
  6. A

    sweet rosette and 2 more coppers

    Congrats on hitting 1000 career coppers, that is a great milestone. The dog tag is a cool piece of history too. It cleaned up nicely. Good luck on your next hunt!
  7. A

    Some recent ,decent finds

    Nice haul. Great quarter and awesome gold rings. Good luck on your next hunt!
  8. A

    1st Copper of 26!

    What a solid session, Roger! An early 1800s copper is always a thrill. Sounds like you and Frank had a good day out, better luck finding real gold next time!
  9. A

    Hello to all . New to this hobby from NC.

    Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you find some good spots out there in NC.
  10. A

    Hi from Arthur

    Hi Dan, thanks for the welcome! As a beginner, I'm hoping to find a nice old coin to get me started. Thanks for asking! Arthur.
  11. A

    Hi from Arthur

    Hello, I'm Arthur. I'm new to metal detecting and this forum. I'm looking forward to finding cool relics and making new friends here!
  12. A

    New from Italy

    Right now I'm mainly hoping for old coins and maybe some jewelry, but honestly, I get excited about anything interesting since I'm still learning.
  13. A

    where would the nearest metal detectors club be located near Rhode Island?

    Hey there! For clubs near RI, search it on Facebook as local groups often pop up. Good luck!
  14. A

    South East Wisconsin - Ozaukee County

    Welcome Chris! Retired and ready to dig sounds like the dream. Hope you find some great hunting buddies here. Stay warm and happy swinging!
  15. A

    PredatorTools Model 31 (C) - Raptor - Digging Tool

    Thanks for the recommendation! I've been thinking about getting one. Good to know it holds up well.

Forum statistics

Threads
23,669
Messages
238,606
Members
3,848
Latest member
Heering80
Back
Top